Westbrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westbrook

Where Agon looks like a cookie

HomeCommunity NewsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The last word
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am by Auldrick

» Happy b-day Pilus!
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm by Indar

» Playing DF?
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» Darkfall unfriendlyness
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» A rare oppertunity
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Civil leader candidates
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» COUNTRY MUSIC!!!
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» So yeah... Read it.
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Military leader candidates
Serious discussions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Gallery
Serious discussions Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Serious discussions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegeus
Westbrook Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:40 pm

We only have a few weeks untill Darkfall Release. And I have decided i would like to create a village with the militia who would want to join me( I also got rejected for Duchy of Wessex because i'm 15 and classed as immature RPer). So We need to have serious discussions. First we need to start with:

Name
Members
Religion/race (such as as Scotland people are Scottish)
Area
Type of town e.g Port.
Background
Rankings/jobs
Council(once we develope more)
How we shall grow(E.g our town gets raided so we rebuild, or we just keep adding on)
Back to top Go down
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

Number of posts : 112
Race : Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Westbrook (Village)
Founding members: Dagren, Me, Pilus, Indar, Cantor, Iritian, Aegeus, several other RPers from SSL
Future members: From Darkfall forums and RPers from Darkfall.
Religion: Independant - depends on members' preferences.
Race: Human, Dwarf, Mirdain
Area: An island. Most clanstones are on small islands, islands are easier to defend and islands are harder to find.
Type of Town: Island town/Port
Background: A group of refugees from the Human/Dwarf/Mirdain alliance who seek to establish a stronghold for themselves for financial gain/better lifestyle/etc. than that of the mainland.
Rankings/Jobs:

Initially, we will begin with a civilian force. We will be led by a council of leaders, with an elected representative as the chief of the clan. After we have established a safe stronghold, we can develop a separate military division of full-time soldiers. Once we have enough members, these soldiers will perform raids on nearby islands to gain profit, or if we choose to live peacefully, defend the island which can become a center of trade.

Council: Dagren (Chief), more to be decided.

How we shall grow: Growth will be natural, unless we are forced to rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Auldrick
Westbrook Member
Auldrick

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Lokk Ironheart wrote:

Founding members: Dagren, Me, Pilus, Indar, Cantor, Iritian, Aegeus, several other RPers from SSL.

I'm from Moonglade, actually.

..oh, I see..
Back to top Go down
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

Number of posts : 112
Race : Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Auldrick wrote:
Lokk Ironheart wrote:

Founding members: Dagren, Me, Pilus, Indar, Cantor, Iritian, Aegeus, several other RPers from SSL.

I'm from Moonglade, actually.

..oh, I see..

Oh, I apologize. All of the above + Auldrick!
Back to top Go down
gamon diealot (cookiebal)
Westbrook Member
gamon diealot (cookiebal)

Number of posts : 472
Race : human
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm

so now we got about 9 already?
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Number of posts : 406
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 am

Lokk Ironheart wrote:
Westbrook (Village)
Founding members: Dagren, Me, Pilus, Indar, Cantor, Iritian, Aegeus, several other RPers from SSL
Future members: From Darkfall forums and RPers from Darkfall.
Religion: Independant - depends on members' preferences.
Race: Human, Dwarf, Mirdain
Area: An island. Most clanstones are on small islands, islands are easier to defend and islands are harder to find.
Type of Town: Island town/Port
Background: A group of refugees from the Human/Dwarf/Mirdain alliance who seek to establish a stronghold for themselves for financial gain/better lifestyle/etc. than that of the mainland.
Rankings/Jobs:

Initially, we will begin with a civilian force. We will be led by a council of leaders, with an elected representative as the chief of the clan. After we have established a safe stronghold, we can develop a separate military division of full-time soldiers. Once we have enough members, these soldiers will perform raids on nearby islands to gain profit, or if we choose to live peacefully, defend the island which can become a center of trade.

Council: Dagren (Chief), more to be decided.

How we shall grow: Growth will be natural, unless we are forced to rebuild.

Discussions about hierarchy go here: http://westbrook.omgforum.net/town-hall-f8/westbrook-hierarchy-t5.htm
Back to top Go down
http://westbrook.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious discussions   Serious discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westbrook :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: