Westbrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westbrook

Where Agon looks like a cookie

HomeCommunity NewsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The last word
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am by Auldrick

» Happy b-day Pilus!
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm by Indar

» Playing DF?
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» Darkfall unfriendlyness
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» A rare oppertunity
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Civil leader candidates
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» COUNTRY MUSIC!!!
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» So yeah... Read it.
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Military leader candidates
Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Gallery
Military leader candidates Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Military leader candidates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Number of posts : 406
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 am

List of candidates:
  • Xavian
  • Lokk Ironheart(Withdrawn in favor of Dorgain Ironfist)
  • Dorgain Ironfist
  • James Dascombe

Why Xavian should be Military leader:

Why Dorgain Ironfist should be Military leader:
Hhhm.. Why do I elect?.. Most of you don't know me really well, for I wasn't in the Militia as most of you did.. Anyhow, it's quite.. Well, in lack of better terms, hard to describe oneself.

- I more of a defensive player, but do not doubt my offensive.
- I am tactical orientated. Got quite some experience with wars (History learner), and I play Warhammer, the game.. Not on the pc, but with the miniatures.
- I am active, though I have schooldays. (Thus not on the game for a standard time)
- I can work together with other leaders as a team.
-I'm in for the long haul, I'm not about to drop out or switch sides.
-I'm not after personal glory, I'd rather we did well as a side even if it means someone else being first into the breach.
-Playing a dwarf, thus the dwarves will most likely follow me more passionate IC.
(IC reasons listed below)

Why James Dascombe should be Military leader:

well i've been in effective command (i say command, i could never get the buggers to do anything) of recruits since i was promoted to head recruit-a godknowshowlongago in the Militia after Arod became leiutenant, after training in new formations, dicipline and having a lot of skill in Darkfall's combat style (From constant playing of Ultima Underworld which uses the same combat style) i think i'd suit the Military Leader role quite well

Last edited by Jerome Dagren Dascombe on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://westbrook.omgforum.net
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

Number of posts : 112
Race : Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

I withdraw myself from the Military Leader elections, in favour of Dorgain Ironfist, who is a skilled tactician with good leadership qualities.
Back to top Go down
Rodger Dascombe
Westbrook Member
Rodger Dascombe

Number of posts : 68
Race : Human (Vaguely)
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Jerome Dagren Dascombe wrote:

Why James Dascombe should be Military leader:

well, i'm awsome ain't i?

(Seriously though)

well i've been in effective command (i say command, i could never get the buggers to do anything) of recruits since i was promoted to head recruit-a godknowshowlongago in the Militia after Arod became leiutenant, after training in new formations, dicipline and having a lot of skill in Darkfall's combat style (From constant playing of Ultima Underworld which uses the same combat style) i think i'd suit the Military Leader role quite well Razz
Back to top Go down
Warlord Dorgain Ironfist

Warlord Dorgain Ironfist

Number of posts : 72
Race : IC = Dwarf. OOC = Viking.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Jerome Dagren Dascombe wrote:

Why Dorgain Ironfist should be Military leader:

Hhhm.. Why do I elect?.. Most of you don't know me really well, for I wasn't in the Militia as most of you did.. Anyhow, it's quite.. Well, in lack of better terms, hard to describe oneself.

- I more of a defensive player, but do not doubt my offensive.
- I am tactical orientated. Got quite some experience with wars (History learner), and I play Warhammer, the game.. Not on the pc, but with the miniatures.
- I am active, though I have schooldays. (Thus not on the game for a standard time)
- I can work together with other leaders as a team.
-I'm in for the long haul, I'm not about to drop out or switch sides.
-I'm not after personal glory, I'd rather we did well as a side even if it means someone else being first into the breach.
-Playing a dwarf, thus the dwarves will most likely follow me more passionate IC.

IC:

Dorgain peers around, speaking to the dwarves.

Me fella's, me brothers- today we sit on tha shores, miles from our dear and rightful land. But when I walk through our camp, even this far from our beloved land, I look into yer eyes and I do not see despair, I do not see grief, I do not see fear.
What I see in yer eyes is tha spirit! It is loyalty! It is unity and the will ta triumph! And with this spirit, me brothers, we will join together under tha King as our ancestors did before us. And together, we will be victorious!

Now, it ain't as a general that I stand before yer, nor a noble. No, I'll be standin' before ye as a brother, one who would bear tha torch 'o loyalty ta oblivion and who would die rather than let us astray. I'd ask 'o yer ta stand beside me not fer me own gain, but fer tha well-bein' 'f every dwarf. Fellow Kin, I 'ave come ta ye at a time 'o great need fer our people. We 'ave been driven from our homeland, bereft 'o a roof fer shelter, a hearth, and a home. Together, we can relive 'm glory days. We must all work together, build together, and love one 'nother. There is but one obstacle that we must defeat. This obstacle will be that we must revel in defeatin', fer it represents tha dark, dank, evil side within us. Ta defeat our common enemy, we must confront ourselves. We must confront our fears and our foibles ta succeed. We will succed, fer we cannot falter. We'll be dwarves, we'll reclaim our lands, and we shall roam tha Mountains once 'gain!

Dargain stops for a moment, letting the gathered crowd thnk over what he said. A few seconds of silence, and then Dorgain starts speeking to all present.

But whatever tha outcome 'o this election, I'd ask ye ta keep tha flame blazin' within yer 'earts, and that ye support those who may unify us. Without unity, we are nothing.
Back to top Go down
gamon diealot (cookiebal)
Westbrook Member
gamon diealot (cookiebal)

Number of posts : 472
Race : human
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:16 pm

i vote for dascombe

power to the human race!

(also it might be good to have the leaders be royal families (i know dasc and dograin are in a royal family , what about xavius?)
Back to top Go down
Warlord Dorgain Ironfist

Warlord Dorgain Ironfist

Number of posts : 72
Race : IC = Dwarf. OOC = Viking.
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am

Withdrawn.
Not sure if I'm able to finish school this year, so... Sorry guys. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Number of posts : 406
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Awww, well that means James'll have to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://westbrook.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military leader candidates   Military leader candidates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military leader candidates
Page 1 of 1