Westbrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westbrook

Where Agon looks like a cookie

HomeCommunity NewsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The last word
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am by Auldrick

» Happy b-day Pilus!
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm by Indar

» Playing DF?
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» Darkfall unfriendlyness
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» A rare oppertunity
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Civil leader candidates
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» COUNTRY MUSIC!!!
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» So yeah... Read it.
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Military leader candidates
Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Gallery
Evolution doesn't excist Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Evolution doesn't excist

Go down 
+2
Archibald Diedrick
Indar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 am

I just heard that a christian comittee in the netherlands is going to send every dutch home a pamphlet explaining that darwin was wrong and that god created the earth in six days.

I am disgusted by the pure notion of this, it seems that now not only our christian government wants to go back in time (balkenende, our prime minister, loves the 50's a time of small minded people) but we also have to go back in time in our believes.
The pure notion of being bothered with this crap in my own home disgusts me so much it actually makes me sick, how dare they confront me with their religious nonsense.

I have no trouble with people that decide to ignore all scientific facts and evidence that supports and has build up evolution theory but I do NOT want to get those idiotic believes pressed on me like this.

What would happen, do you think, if islam or wicca did something like this?
And what do you think of this whole project?
Back to top Go down
Archibald Diedrick
Westbrook Member
Archibald Diedrick

Number of posts : 202
Race : Pansy human
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 pm

They have their religion so they shouldn't go and rub their message into someother peoples face.

If they tried that with Muslim in a "christian" country, they would be called Terrorists by the population.
I try to stay out of religions way.
Back to top Go down
Auldrick
Westbrook Member
Auldrick

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow, what a bunch of dicks. You should make some leaflets of your own, find some of the volounteers houses and put some in their mail boxes. Razz

Incidentally, I could almost swear you said you were a wiccan once, Indar.
Back to top Go down
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Number of posts : 406
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 am

Just get a marker, ruin the leaflet and send it back.
http://terugnaarjemaker.nl/

Or get a YES Darwin | NO Creationism-sticker on your door.
Back to top Go down
http://westbrook.omgforum.net
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 am

We just had it, I barely noticed the damn thing between all the other junk we get on our doormat.
There wasnt a origin adress on it though.
Back to top Go down
gamon diealot (cookiebal)
Westbrook Member
gamon diealot (cookiebal)

Number of posts : 472
Race : human
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pm

we are in an economic crisis and they are going to waste 250.000 euros on this kind of shit :S
Back to top Go down
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm

indeed though it stimulated the postal industry
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Indar wrote:
We just had it, I barely noticed the damn thing between all the other junk we get on our doormat.
There wasnt a origin adress on it though.

Helden K van

Slenk 10
8321LD Urk

* 0527-688222
Back to top Go down
Rodger Dascombe
Westbrook Member
Rodger Dascombe

Number of posts : 68
Race : Human (Vaguely)

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:39 pm

tbh hearing news like this is making me grateful that i live in england, though not fully...

Stuff like this sounds almost as bad as the christian party up over the border...their policies are absolutly out of the reach of common sense...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Christian_Party#Policies

"a science curriculum which should "reflect the evidence of creation/design" in the universe (see Creation-evolution controversy)." <-------What the fu**?!
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Rodger Dascombe wrote:
tbh hearing news like this is making me grateful that i live in england, though not fully...

Stuff like this sounds almost as bad as the christian party up over the border...their policies are absolutly out of the reach of common sense...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Christian_Party#Policies

"a science curriculum which should "reflect the evidence of creation/design" in the universe (see Creation-evolution controversy)." <-------What the fu**?!

I'm grateful that these kind of actions always get strong reactions. Former enemies now join forces to combat this stupid propaganda. England is still a much more Christian nation then the Netherlands. Razz

Netherlands: 36.6% Christian
England: 71.6% Christian
Source: Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Auldrick
Westbrook Member
Auldrick

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 am

Pfft, not in the South of England that's for sure. Or atleast not openly!
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm pretty sure you could say the same about the West of the Netherlands. Those numbers are the average of whole England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution doesn't excist   Evolution doesn't excist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution doesn't excist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westbrook :: Off-topic :: Debate-
Jump to: