Westbrook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westbrook

Where Agon looks like a cookie

HomeCommunity NewsGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The last word
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am by Auldrick

» Happy b-day Pilus!
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm by Indar

» Playing DF?
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 am by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» Darkfall unfriendlyness
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» A rare oppertunity
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Civil leader candidates
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» COUNTRY MUSIC!!!
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

» So yeah... Read it.
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am by gamon diealot (cookiebal)

» Military leader candidates
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm by Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Gallery
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)

Go down 
+3
Archibald Diedrick
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
King Lokk Ironheart
7 posters

Which GATHERING skills will you be taking?
Mining
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_lcap50%Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Herbalism/Farming
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_lcap13%Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Fishing
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_lcap0%Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skinning
Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_lcap13%Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Setting Snares/Traps
 13% [ 1 ]
Lumberjacking
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

Number of posts : 112
Race : Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 am

Same as Dagren's post, but with the updated skill list.

This is for Gathering skills only. Please see other updated poll for CRAFTING skills.
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

Number of posts : 406
Race : Human
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 am

I'm taking Lumberjacking here.
Back to top Go down
http://westbrook.omgforum.net
Archibald Diedrick
Westbrook Member
Archibald Diedrick

Number of posts : 202
Race : Pansy human
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 am

Miner!
Back to top Go down
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Farming
Back to top Go down
Pilus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Skinner
Back to top Go down
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm

As I was saying to Dagren on msn: we will be able to have NPC employees to do the shitty work for us (like you hire a NPC and tell him to fish all day at the sea or river, he does that and NPC number 2 you hired sells the stuff for you while being guarded bye NPC number 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 who were hired by the council to protect the village.

NPC's can mine, farm, fish, sell, guard etc its all on the official website if you want to know more ^^
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah but I guess they aren't available to everyone right away. Razz It's still handy to have one or more gathering skills.
Back to top Go down
Rodger Dascombe
Westbrook Member
Rodger Dascombe

Number of posts : 68
Race : Human (Vaguely)

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Since i've been dragged into being a Dorf *Glares at Lokk*
i think i'll be a cook / baker for some reason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerome Dagren Dascombe
Chief
Jerome Dagren Dascombe

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:31 pm

What? You're a dwarf as well now? Razz Well if they were abit less melee centered I'd probably get a dwarf as well. I really don't know how important those starting stats are either.
Back to top Go down
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Stats are not too important, and although the only problem you would have is if you were trying to make a Dwarf archer/ranger, since both quickness and dexterity are lowered.

However, Dwarves begin with lower int, but higher wisdom than humans, which makes up for the mana deficiency.
Back to top Go down
gamon diealot (cookiebal)
Westbrook Member
gamon diealot (cookiebal)

Number of posts : 472
Race : human
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:21 pm

indar wrote:
As I was saying to Dagren on msn: we will be able to have NPC employees to do the shitty work for us (like you hire a NPC and tell him to fish all day at the sea or river, he does that and NPC number 2 you hired sells the stuff for you while being guarded bye NPC number 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 who were hired by the council to protect the village.

NPC's can mine, farm, fish, sell, guard etc its all on the official website if you want to know more ^^
npc mercs and petse are out , guards are replaced with watchtowers i believe

the site is outdated
Back to top Go down
King Lokk Ironheart
Westbrook Member
King Lokk Ironheart

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 pm

cookiebal wrote:
indar wrote:

npc mercs and petse are out , guards are replaced with watchtowers i believe

the site is outdated

Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Indar
Westbrook Member
Indar

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Where did you guys read that?
Would be a serious fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)   Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which GATHERING skills will you focus on? (Improved List of Skills)
Page 1 of 1